New England Blogs

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Tamarack Trees in Vermont

I'm not often in Vermont in early November, but I went up with Mr S this weekend to get some chores done on the house. This wasn't a weekend of photography......well, it was in my head, but it wasn't was Mr. S had in mind. We did however take a drive earlier today so that I could take some photos. (Thank you very much Mr. S)  As always, enlarge photos for better viewing.


As you can see, we got a bit of snow at the higher elevations this weekend.

You can also see snow along the Willoughby Gap in this next photo:



Burke Mountain:



November's beauty in the Northeast Kingdom. Another reason to love it up there!





2 comments:

  1. Oooo, beautiful color palette. Love the bulls in the pasture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia. I'm already looking forward to going back up to photograph next November.

    ReplyDelete