New England Blogs

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Is For Kids

A few photos I have taken over the past two weeks of our grandkids. They make my world so happy!

My Daughter in law Melissa with Henry:


Rylegh and Stevie in the North Pole:


All three of my little loves with Santa:


Little Miss Sassypants:


I titled this one "Christmas Wonder" I love this photo....just wish the feet weren't cut off but was using the 50 mm lens and couldn't back up anymore. Stevie's face is priceless!


Me, my Dad, Miss J, and the kids with Santa.


6 comments:

  1. These are so precious, Carol! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a new year filled with good health and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Muffy!!!! And a Happy Hanukkah to you as well!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful collection of photos!!! Miss Sassypants is adorable as are the boys. “Christmas Wonder” is priceless. The lhree generation photo is extra, extra special.
    Merry Christmas to all . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice!!! It's actually four generations if you can believe it. Crazy good!!! Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy and healthy New Year too!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this collection of pictures! Why is this making me cry �� haha

    ReplyDelete