New England Blogs

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Early Morning Light

On the final morning of my VT Fall trip, my first stop was to photograph the beautiful sunrise clouds over Crystal Lake, which you saw in a previous blog post. After that stop, I drove down Rte 5 and came across a field perched on a hill where there were a few horses grazing. I immediately pulled over, as I loved how the light was hitting the horses. I had to shoot up the hill to photograph the horses, and two of them quickly moved out of my sight. This left one horse who was curious (thankfully) and he stopped for a moment to look at me and to see what I was doing. I just love the way the early morning light was side lighting him.


There's nothing better than that beautiful low early morning light, in my opinion. It's so worth it to get up early to catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment