New England Blogs

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Zakim Bridge Boston MA

Hello there. It's been a very long week for me. Sorry for my absence here on the blog. I've been very busy shooting this week, and have a lot of material to share with you.

These photos were taken a week ago today, when I went to shoot the Zakim Bridge at night. I drive OVER the Zakim bridge every time we go to Vermont, but this is the first time I have ever gone UNDER the bridge. It was a very cool experience.

This is the view of the bridge from the Science Park along the Charles River.


We then walked along the walkway which leads you to below the bridge to get to the other side.


Once you get to the other side of the bridge, you are in Paul Revere Park in Charlestown.



I can not lie. My anxiety was a bit over the top during this photo shoot. I have a fear of heights and just being so close to this bridge, as well as being on the walkway that connects one side of the bridge to the other side caused me to go into a little panic attack. But I survived and am so glad that I had this amazing photo experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment