New England Blogs

Friday, May 22, 2015

Erin and David Coonamessett Inn Wedding

Day 58/365
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a very large wedding down the Cape.......Erin, the bride is the daughter of my cousin George......so it was an honor to be asked to shoot a family members wedding.
I was accompanied by my good friend and fellow photographer Diane Gulla......and I never could have done this without her by my side.
This is just a little preview of photos to come. Erin knows and understands that I have been very busy with family issues over the past few weeks.......and I have not had time to go through or process all of the wedding images yet........but here is a sample of some of the moments we caught during the first half of her beautiful wedding day.

At the house getting ready....




On their way....


Beautiful Erin and handsome David


We went to Nobska Lighthouse to take pictures before the ceremony.


The wedding party was huge!!! They were all great and so much fun to shoot.


It was such a beautiful day for a wedding


Here is one of the images taken by Diane:


They are such a beautiful couple


My cousin George, his wife Ellen and their other children Sarah and Jason along with Erin and David


The ceremony


So gorgeous


With David's parents


This one taken by Diane......I love this!


These little girls are just too adorable!



Thank you Erin and David for including me in your special day!!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. xxooo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Okay Ellen called and said you posted they as so gorgeous .Thank you for shariing .

    Christine R

    ReplyDelete