New England Blogs

Friday, February 6, 2015

Im baaaaaaaack!!

Well, things haven't turned out the way I planned for the 2015 blog. I got the flu and had some flu related complications. Ie: have been very sick, which equals no photography. It's a shame because we have about ten feet of snow on the ground (okay an exaggeration.......but we have about 3-4 feet) with a foot more coming over the next few days. Wish I had been healthy enough to get out there and shoot all of the pretty snow......and it really has been pretty!!!!

But I'm feeling a lot better, and I'm getting very itchy to go out shooting. That's a good sign!

My camera club had a recent "Morning coffee challenge".........where if you chose to participate you could shoot some pictures of your morning coffee. So, the other day I felt good enough to dust off the camera (not really) and set up a few morning coffee pictures. Not my best work, but it was a fun exercise. Here are a few of the images:



Let it snow.....let it snow.....let it snow..........

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em 






2 comments:

  1. 3 Jugs and a Mug ~ I love the warm light on the wood, the textures of the jugs and the unifying theme of the 4 handles. That was a clever, cozy challenge assignment. So glad you've thrown off the flu bug and are feeling better. Best ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia! Thank you so very much for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it. Thanks for the lovely comments, and yes, I'm feeling MUCH better!! I hope you are enjoying this winter, and hope to maybe see you this Spring or Summer....perhaps on one of Greg's workshops?

    ReplyDelete