New England Blogs

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So on Wed afternoon we took a little break and had some down time. It remained cloudy for the remainder of the day but by late day/early evening, it appeared there could be some breaks in the clouds. A few of us went out and we were happy we did.
We arrived to Wheeler Pond in Barton and took a few shots. There was no "good light" and just when we were getting ready to leave, we noticed some light hitting the top of the mountain across the lake. So we waited......and within ten minutes the warm late day light was shining across the whole scene. It was beautiful.


We then called in an order for pizzas at The Parker Pie Co. in West Glover. While waiting the thirty minutes to pick up the order we took a drive around the area and made a few more images.

I love the composition of this shot, but the sky was rather boring so I digitally added a more interesting sky to this image and I love it.


Just one more landscape panning shot. I won't be using this technique often, but for certain shots I personally really like it. I love how this curve in the road shot came out.


I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment