New England Blogs

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome Home Sgt. Daniel Vasselian

Normally I would be writing a blog post about New Years Eve today, but instead I would like to share with you the homecoming of a hometown hero......Sgt Daniel Vasselian, who was killed while serving in Afghanistan on Dec 23rd.

I am so proud of the town of Abington and proud to call Abington my home. We are a small close knit community and the whole community came together on this cold December day to welcome Danny home. Photos in blue tint for a very somber day.





Ryleigh was asleep and unaware of her surroundings, but I'm glad she was with us today.


And finally a special tribute I made this morning. I pray that the Vasselian and Doyle families find comfort from all of the support they are receiving, and I'm glad that they know that we appreciate the ultimate sacrifice that Danny made.



No comments:

Post a Comment