New England Blogs

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hollister Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast

I'm so happy to share with you a lovely B&B which I stayed at in early October with my number one foliage sistah and good friend, "CT". It was my first visit to the backroads of Marshfield VT. I was sooooo excited and pleased to see the beautiful long views and vistas on these beautiful mountain roads. There are also many farms in the area. I have said it before but will say it again. You have to get off the main roads and off the beaten path to see the "true VT".

Here is a link to where we stayed:
http://www.hollisterhillfarm.com/

And here are some of the images I took. This is the main house. It was a comfy relaxing place to stay. The room I stayed in was nicely decorated. The linens and bed were warm and cozy. The breakfasts both morning were delicious and the owners were very kind and friendly hosts!


I loved the look of the gardens in the Fall. I can  only imagine how beautiful they must be in the summer:


Here is the Sugar House which is located out behind the house under an old apple tree, just waiting for sugar season in the Spring:


Country Play:



Guests are welcomed to roam the entire grounds and barnyard. It's a perfect place to enjoy some country life. Guests are also welcomed to help out with the chores if interested. This girl just wanted to roam around with her camera. :-0) I had a ball!




No comments:

Post a Comment