New England Blogs

Monday, November 4, 2013

God Bless Ryleigh Anne


Yesterday was Ryleigh's Christening Day. There was a beautiful ceremony at the church, followed by a party at a rented hall. Ryleigh was surrounded by so many family members and friends who love her. We are blessed that all four of Ryleigh's Great Grandparents were there to celebrate her special day.

I have taken literally tens of thousands of pictures. This picture of Ryleigh is one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. I am usually super critical of my work. In this image, I ignore any technical flaws, and just love the image for it's subject and the moment captured.

The Deacon invited anyone who wanted to come up to the alter during the ceremony. He didn't have to ask me twice. :-) I was right there with my camera......used my point and shoot.....the amazing Panasonic LX3 for this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment