New England Blogs

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Go Deep

Happy AFC Championship Game Sunday!!! Are you ready for some football????? We're all ready here in the S Household. The munchies have been purchased, and I have a beef stew cooking for dinner.

So, do you remember when I went out in the snow last week and wasn't happy with any of the landscape images I took? Well, upon second look, I guess some of them weren't as bad as I originally thought.
Here's one which I find pleasing. I was originally feeling that this image didn't have merit and was too busy, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. The eye has a lot of places to look around in this image and then I think it finally rests off in the distant area.
I will end this blog post in the appropriate way........
GO PATS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment