New England Blogs

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What the Hull?

351/365
I really miss Vermont. I haven't been up there all winter. We were going to go this weekend......decompress after the hectic times of late...........but the weather up there was looking very rainy. so we didn't go.
Lucky thing. It was BEAUTIFUL  here in Southern New England this afternoon. The sun came out, the temps were in the mid 50's.......even along the coast. We went to Hull and walked the beach.........it was delightful! Wish we had brought the dogs, as they would have loved it.
I have been eyeing this beautiful old church and wonderful old red building for quite a while. They make for a wonderful New England scenic. A very talented member of my camera club, Neal, recently took some shots of this scene. Thanks Neal for inspiring me to get out there and make my own images here.
What you are seeing is St Nicholas Methodist Church.......and that wonderful old red building was the first Town Hall in Hull, and then an elementary school, and then a fire station.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/800, f9, -1/3 ev

No comments:

Post a Comment