New England Blogs

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Perfect Faith

81/365
Another series of shots for today's photo(s). The other day it was the boys landing in the water, and today it's a male Mallard Duck. I shot this series today down at Island Grove in Abington. Isn't he just beautiful? :-)

"The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith..............for to have faith, is to have wings."
------James Matthew Barrie
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 800, 1/600, f7.1

8 comments:

  1. Good Job Mom!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots. You caught the action perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy,
    I was hand-holding....bumped up the ISO....had my shutter speed set high just hoping that I would catch someone in flight and got lucky when I saw this guy coming in for a landing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS series! Wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great series! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chris. I appreciate your comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete