New England Blogs

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...........

95/365
Whenever I pack a suitcase, Abby is right there with me, in the hopes that she will be able to come along. She was right there with me today as I was packing........she's hard to see but she's the fluffy black thing beside the pillow. :-) She will be so disappointed when I leave tomorrow without her, but she will have some consolation when she sees Mr. S is staying home with her.
My friend Diane and I are leaving before the crack of dawn to drive up to Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park in Maine. The plan is to stop along some of the coastal fishing villages and lighthouses on the drive up, weather permitting. At this point, the weather isn't looking like it's on our side but we are trying to be optomistic. We will be meeting lots of our camera club buddies up there and it should be 5 days of photography bliss. We will have wi-fi in our motel room so I will be able to post a photo and updates each day.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 2500, 1/60, f5.6, -1/3 ev

3 comments:

  1. Have fun!!
    I can't wait to see your postings!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nancy!!!!! I can't wait to get going. I'll see you next week.
    PS Maybe I'll see a relative of my special loon up there? :-)

    ReplyDelete