New England Blogs

Friday, May 14, 2010

Our little Bud has grown up!

56/365
Do you remember this photo from last month?:
I visited the butterfly garden this afternoon and this tree is finally flowering. I am posting this particular photo because it shows the bud on the left which is just about to blossom, and the bud on the right which has almost fully blossomed.
I have been trying to ID this tree but I am having a bit of difficulty. I am **pretty sure** it is from the Cornus Dogwood family. Anyone know for sure? Let me know! I particularly like the beautiful leaves on this tree almost as much as the flowers.
The Specs:
I used the Panasonic FZ8 again today. Man that camera has a sharp lens. Look at those leaves!
ISO 100, 1/100, f4, -1/3 ev, taken in telemacro mode

No comments:

Post a Comment