New England Blogs

Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Ducky

28/365
It's always fun to go down to one of the local ponds and photograph the ducks. Not today though.. It's cold and rainy and I'm so not in the mood to be outdoors. This little ducky "lives" on a shelf in my kitchen. There's plenty of other days to photograph the "outside" ducks. In the meantime, I hope this little guy puts a smile on your face. :-)
Well, like they say...........if it looks like a duck.............;-)
                                              The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 3200, 1/40, f4.5, vignette and frame added in post

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this certianly made me smile! Love the shallow DOF, composition and perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy. I'm glad it made you smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete