New England Blogs

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sharp as a knife

359/365
I don't why.....but sharp knives give me the willies.........in other words, they creep me out. The chefs at work have some pretty scary looking knives!
Speaking of sharp, I have previously mentioned here on the blog how happy I am with my little point and shoot camera. For a point and shoot, I don't think you could get a lens that's much sharper than the Leica lens that I have on my little Panasonic LX3. The year is almost up for this 365 day project.......and that little camera has been a wonderful tool to use.......so versatile...... and it's filled in the gap on so many occasions, where the DSLR would have been too bulky for me to be carrying at the time. The LX3 lives in my pocketbook and goes everywhere with me. Of course my go-to camera of choice is usually the D90, but as a companion camera......especially for a project where you have to shoot every single day.........the portability and the IQ of the LX3 has been a real treat.
The Specs:
Panasonic LX3, ISO 160, 1/30, f2

No comments:

Post a Comment