New England Blogs

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cushing Pond Hingham MA

215/365
I met up with about 20 photographers from my camera club at 4:00 this afternoon to photograph Cushing Pond in Hingham MA. We were allowed access to the backyards of 2 beautiful homes right on the water. The foliage was beautiful, and the weather pretty much cooperated. It became mostly cloudy right before our meet-up, but we certainly got several breaks of sun to work with. I had just as much fun socializing today as I did photographing. :-) I just love being out with other photographers. I've said it before, but I'll say it again......I have met the most wonderful people through my photography. It is such an added bonus of this hobby for me.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 500, 1/60, f13
I've been really bad about not posting the specs since my VT trip. Sorry about that!
Today's  BONUS PHOTO from VT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Here's the Working Girls of Vermont:
I stumbled upon this herd of cows crossing the road one early morning in Waitsfield VT. I just love when these unexpected photo ops come along! I jumped out of my car and started rifling away.......a smile on my face the whole time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment