New England Blogs

Friday, June 25, 2010

The beginning of the day/The end of the day









99/365
Sunrise over the Margaret Todd Schooner in Bar Harbor and moonrise taken on the way back to the motel after a sunset shoot and dinner in Bernard. It was a beautiful day here today......got more bald eagle shots out on the boat today that live on the harbor islands.......got a lighthouse shot from the boat, and some harbor seals as well. Great day for the wildlife.....also got an albino-ish deer who was staring straight into the lens of my camera. A very surreal moment. A very productive day indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all of the photos from Arcadia and Bar Harbor esp the sun rise and moon rise. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much MaryC!!! I'll let you know when I have all of my photos put together on my website. I have hundreds and hundreds (maybe thousands????) of them to sort through.:-)

    ReplyDelete