New England Blogs

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Time To Lime

20/365
A "zoomed" focus on Mr. S as he limed the lawn this afternoon. It's that time of year again! We have some rain showers expected in the area tomorrow. Have you limed your lawn yet this Spring?
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 800, 1/4000, f4.2, -1/3ev, focal zoom in post using Picnik.
I cringe as I post this exif info.......I didn't change my ISO from last night but it is what it is, as I grabbed the camera and ran out to catch him before he finished up the backyard without checking the settings....I shot in manual mode....no wonder I was able to get such a fast shutter speed. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love the special effects, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is one of my fav's!!! Way to go! Next time smile for the camera, Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Sorry, but this is about as far away from the lens that you will see him. He won't pose for me!!

    ReplyDelete