New England Blogs

Thursday, January 25, 2024

January 2024

 I hope your January is going well. I can't believe it's almost February. It seems as though January is flying by so quickly. 

I began the new year taking photos On January 1st in downtown Quincy MA to capture the Christmas lights before they were removed.



John Hancock Statue



The following week I took a walk on a nice Winter's day with Mr S in Hull MA. I just had my cell phone w me but took a few shots. This was my favorite of the day which I converted to black and white. 



Went into Boston one day the following week with Mr S. A view from one of the buildings at MGH


No afternoon traffic on this day.


I hope to get out w my camera one more time before January ends so stay tuned. As always, thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment