New England Blogs

Friday, October 13, 2023

Vermont Fall Foliage 2023

 I think the year 2023 is going to be known as the year of crazy foliage in Vermont, because, well, it really was crazy! I started my VT fall foliage trip in the NEK of VT on October 1st. The colors were sporadic. Some areas were bright and peak with reds as good as I've ever seen. But right down the road, there would be muted and blah colors. Around the corner, there would be bare trees. Like I said. It was crazy.

Wheeler Pond in Barton VT  October 1, 2023 (beautiful peak colors)



Wheeler Mountain Road October 1, 2023


Early morning, October 2 Bald Hill Pond in Newark VT


October 2, 2023 Newark Pond in Newark VT


Early morning moon Oct 2


Jobs Pond in Westmore VT Oct 2


Many more VT foliage posts will be coming, as well as some Travel Tuesdays and Thursdays, featuring more photos from Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment