New England Blogs

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

How was your Winter?

 I know that it's been a very long time since I have posted here on the blog. I've been searching for ways for the followers to be able to get notifications when I post, but can't seem to find a solution. I was giving up on posting on the blog, but recently have been thinking about it a lot so today I decided to get back on it. 

I have done some shooting since I last posted. I'll give a recap of some of the photos that I've taken over the Winter.

First snow...........It was a mainly snowless Winter here in Southern New England. One morning in late December I woke up to a few inches of snow that had fallen overnight. I grabbed my camera and went out the door to capture the beauty at Cross Street Farm in Norwell MA.


And then went to Hornstra Farms in Norwell



Then I went to Peaceful Meadows in Whitman MA. I titled this one "Frozen In Time"


In February I went to Kennedy's Garden Center with my camera club to photograph flowers. This is a yearly thing that we do every Winter to give us a feeling of Spring. I used my macro lens for all of these photos.








Tomorrow I will post more photos taken this Winter. I hope two things.........I hope you are reading this even though you didn't get a notification :-) but most importantly I hope you are doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment