New England Blogs

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Light Box Flower Photography

Hi Everyone. Sorry for my recent absence. This Winter has been mostly snowless and gray here in Southern New England and has not been inspirational for the landscape photography I love to do. I'm not making excuses, because if one really wants to go out and photograph, there is always something to find!
 But, I've also been dealing with a serious health issue, have been hospitalized, and dealing with medication adjustments, medical testing, Dr Appointments etc. I'm feeling great right now and have a good handle on things and am grateful for all of the blessings I have in my life!!! Life is good!


My kids came to visit with beautiful bouquets of flowers that have literally lasted for a couple of weeks. They are beginning to wilt and I cleaned them up and threw away what was no longer pretty and gathered the rest and brought them to my friends house to photograph them on her lightbox yesterday.



No worries about me. I'm fine and have been given some great results. I told Mr. S he is going to have to deal with me for quite a long time. :-)

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're 'out of the woods' figuratively. Agreed, a literal 'walk in the woods' hasn't been the winter joy we usually expect. What a fun way to 'save' your get well bouquets! Your images fairly dance on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your happy lyrical comments Cynthia. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete