New England Blogs

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Another Summer Coming To An End

We've had some ridiculously beautiful Fall like weather here in New England over the past few weeks. There's been a definite Fall feel to the air......cool crisp mornings and glorious sunny days with no humidity. There's also been some days with Summer like temps mixed in....today for example is like that....but all in all it's felt more Fall like than Summer. Which brings us to tomorrow as being the first official day of Fall!

Bye bye Summer....


I went to CC Reading Farmstand in West Bridgewater MA with my girlfriends on Friday. The tomatoes are still awesome there and my friend said it was the best corn on the cob of the Summer. But like all of the other farm stands in the area, things are transitioning over to being more Fall like with pumpkin displays, hay bales, gords etc.



And the end of the Summer flowers....


I have my Fall mojo going on and am happily anticipating my upcoming trip to Vermont to once again photograph my favorite subject in my favorite place. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!



1 comment: