New England Blogs

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Test video

This is just a test. I’ve never posted a video on the blog. Let’s see if this works. This was taken at Kate Kearneys Pub at the Gap Of Dunloe in Killarney. Just a fun little video. I have other videos from the trip so I’m hoping this works as I would love to share some videos with you on future blog posts.

By golly it worked. So happy about that. I will leave this post up just to give you a smile and laugh. I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. So glad your dream came true - to fly to Ireland, photograph the Emerald Isle and spend happy times with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was a dream come true Cynthia. Thank you so much!!! And glad you enjoyed such a silly fun video.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete