New England Blogs

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Nesting Osprey At Nelson Park Plymouth MA

As mentioned previously, I really enjoy photographing the different wildlife in the Spring. As you probably know, the Fall is my favorite time of year for photography, but the Spring comes in a close second.

I visited the Osprey nest at Nelson Park in Plymouth one chilly and very windy morning last week. It was so windy in fact, that I ended up with a wind burn on my face! The osprey didn't seem to mind the wind at all.


Dad returned home with breakfast......





He stopped for his share of the catch on a nearby pole....


I returned to the nest a few hours later on my way home, as you can tell by the change in the light, and dad was off the nest again in search of lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment