New England Blogs

Monday, March 26, 2018

Windswept Farm Barton VT

I'm happy to tell you that I finally have some landscapes to show you. It's been a pretty rough Winter for me, and I'm glad that I was able to get away this past weekend and take a few snow scenes. Mr S and I went up to VT for the weekend.

 Saturday was over cast and gray in the morning. We headed up to Windswept Farm to see if Adam was boiling at his sugar house, but he wasn't. I took a few photos anyway of the sugar house and his barn. They may look familiar to you, as this is one of my favorite places to photograph in the Barton area.



We woke up Sunday morning to find a dusting of snow that occurred overnight. The higher elevations in particular looked really pretty, so I took a ride back up to Windswept Farm, as it sits high on a hilltop. As I rounded the corner before the farm, this is the beautiful view that was before me:


And here is the barn:


More blog posts from this weekend will be posted this week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment