New England Blogs

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Orleans County Fair, Barton VT 2017

We made our annual family visit to the Barton Fair again this year. This always signals the end of Summer for us. There is typically a Fall feel to the air, and the subtle signs that Fall will soon be approaching are usually seen.

This year's fair was not as good as previous years. There weren't as many rides or shows. It was disappointing to me, as I always really enjoy the different shows. But, at least the 4H displays were still good, which is always my favorite part of the fair. The tractor pulls were being held when we were there, but I didn't take any photos of them this year.

I also decided to just bring my IPhone this year to take pictures. Love the camera on the IPhone 7plus.








2 comments:

  1. Is that is you with the phone? You look so much like my Aunt, you could pass for her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi May, No that's not me. That's my Sister In Law (my husbands sister) and her grandson. :-) I'll tell her she has a look-alike!

    ReplyDelete