New England Blogs

Friday, March 24, 2017

South Shore Photographers Juried Show

I am happy to announce that one of my images has been selected to be in a Juried Photography Show presented by The South Shore Art Center.


The show is being held until April 30th, at The South Shore Conservatory in Hingham MA. If you are in the area and get a chance to stop by, you will be treated to some fantastic photography from some very talented photographers. There are several members of my camera club who also have work accepted to this show, and I am honored to have my work included. A reception was held last evening, and it was a wonderful time.

This is my accepted image:


Here is Mr S sharing the evening with me last night




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You both look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carol, what an honor! The judges chose well. Everyone viewing your beautiful seascape will be thrilled with the colors, flow of the water and feeling of being on the beach with the wind in one's face. I'm so glad your photograph is hanging in the SS Art Center.

    ReplyDelete