New England Blogs

Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Winter Tree Duxbury MA

I always enjoy and sometimes photograph the intricate patterns that naturally occur in a bare tree, after the leaves have dropped. There is this one tree in Duxbury MA that has a perfect shape, and the limbs make a wonderful pattern when it is bare. It is nicknamed "The Winter Tree."


I posted this image on my camera club Facebook page, and one of the members (who happens to be a nurse) commented......"It's like the perfect vascular system. Showing a nodule as well (the nest) in the upper right quadrant."
I love her description and have to say that I totally agree!

I chose black and white for this image, and gave it a bit more processing than I normally do, but I am pleased with the way it came out. I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment