New England Blogs

Monday, January 4, 2016

Coventry VT

I had a wonderful New Years weekend up in Vermont. It was relaxing and a great way to start the new year. Throughout the past several years, I have had a heck of a time making Winter images in VT. I never hit it right......I want to be there after a fresh snowfall to take pretty pictures with the trees all covered in snow but I never seem to be there at the right time.

There is a scene in Coventry VT that I have been wanting to photograph in the Winter for quite some time. Although the trees were not covered with snow, I still am fairly happy with the images that I took. I love a "pop of red" in a snow scene.......and that is why I wanted to shoot this scene in the Winter.

Here is Coventry VT:


Some day I will make it back here after a fresh snowfall, but for now, this will do.

2 comments: