New England Blogs

Monday, March 30, 2015

Sticky Buns and Snow!

Day 8/365
I'm back from my long weekend up North. Friday morning we left at 5 am. We had breakfast at the Woodstock Inn in Woodstock NH. One word.....delicious. If you are ever in the area, you must stop here for breakfast. All I can say is the sticky buns that they put down on your table as soon as you arrive are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
After we filled our bellies we headed West on Rte 112. The higher elevations were so beautiful as the snow was still on the trees. There were low clouds and fog dancing along the mountain tops. It was breathtaking.





It's funny.....we had so much snow here this winter that I never thought I would want to see snow again. But this was different. It was beautiful and a reminder of why I really do like snow!
So I am now going to write another blog post so please scroll down. I am trying to catch up on the days I missed while away.


No comments:

Post a Comment