New England Blogs

Sunday, August 17, 2014

NEK VT and The Orleans County Fair

Spent a very nice weekend up in VT with my family. Jay couldn't make it because he had to work. He was disappointed and so weren't we. We missed you Jay!!
We went to Lake Willoughby Saturday on a cool cloudy day. But we still had fun, because who in their right mind would not be happy to be in one of the most beautiful places on the planet?







All of these pictures were fun to take and share, but this next image is a landscape that I am really happy with:



Saturday evening we went to the fair. We watched the tractor pulls for a while. Mr. S loves the tractor pulls. Me, not so much. They are very loud and scary.



 It started raining about 20 minutes after we got there. But that did not stop me from eating this!!!!! Those close to me know that I have been obsessing over this for the past few weeks This is what it is:


And this is what it looked like:


And this is what I felt like after I ate it:


But it was sooooooo worth it!!!!

2 comments: