New England Blogs

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Fever

The temperature was cool and crisp today.....very Fall-like. My Fall Fever is rising. :-)
I went out shopping with Miss J and my sister Nancy today. (This was after an early morning ultrasound I went to with Miss J at the hospital. Baby is doing great.....and the only thing we learned is that the baby has chubby cheeks!) 
Okay back to the fall Fever. So, I purchased some Fall things for my house, which of course I don't even need, but with the fever and all, I just HAD to buy them.
Here is a jug I bought:


Here it is on my tv stand:


Here is an adorable sampler I purchased. Love this....


And here it is on my sofa table:


I also bought three small white pumpkins at the farmstand:


Here is something disgusting that I am going to share with you. I went down to the basement to bring up all of my Fall decor that I bundled up last Fall. I reached in and found something wet and slimy........
A real pumpkin got packed up last Fall and spent the entire past year in my basement with all of my Fall decorations.
Ewwwwww ewwwwwww disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why I feel the need to share my stupidity with you here on the blog, but I just can't help myself. I ended up throwing away a lot of my stuff.
I suppose this justifies the 100 dollars I spent today on Fall decor which I didn't really need. Life is funny that way..........

No comments:

Post a Comment