New England Blogs

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Jay!!!!

Twenty one years old?????? How did he get to be 21 years old????? I don't get how fast the time goes by. What ever happened to that three year old little boy full of energy.....full of energy times 1000!! :-)
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Jay, taken in 2009. We were at Crystal Lake in Barton VT. Jay was sitting on the top of a picnic table and I was sitting on the bench. The wind was blowing, and I had my camera ready for the shot. I called his name and he looked at me and this was the result:


Just love his adorable smirk and the wind-blown hair! These days his hair is shorter and neater, but he still has that adorable smirk that melts my heart!!!! 
We are so proud of him!!!!!
Happy happy 21st birthday Jay!!!!!!!!
xxoo

1 comment: