New England Blogs

Sunday, September 23, 2012

WELCOME AUTUMN 2012

It's here!!! It's finally here!!!!! Yes, I know it arrived yesterday and I am a day late (and probably a dollar short too)
 Happy Autumn everyone! I just know that this is going to be a glorious Fall. Early foliage reports from Northern VT are looking great and I am eager to get up there!! The colors last year were rather muted, and the season was slow to start, and then came to an abrupt end. This year promises more vibrant colors. I'll be up there by the end of this week and from the sounds of things, should be hitting it at peak.
Here is a foliage shot from the archives. I am still using N's laptop, and found some images that I had taken on Oct 16th, 2010. This is one of those images that I originally overlooked, but upon a second look, I really like it. What I like the most about this photo is the angel who is looking down on us. Do you see her? I am posting her here to bless us with a brilliant Autumn season.
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/320, f13, -2/3ev
I hope you can find some time to get out and enjoy Mother Nature's most decorated season.
 

4 comments: