New England Blogs

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Catching the train

Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, f5.6, 1/500, -2/3 ev
Mr. S and I had a little getaway to VT this weekend. The weather was great, and it was nice to get away.....even just for a weekend.
This image was taken along Rte 5 in Barton VT. I frequently pass by this area, and in the past I have taken some pictures here during other seasons........Fall, and Spring. In fact, I'm sure one or two of those images have appeared here on the blog at some point. The reflections in the water are what usually attract me to photograph at this site. Yesterday was different.......in a very good way. I was fortunate to have the train there. The added interest of the train is just what this scene needed to turn it from a nice image into a very good image. (In my opinion)
I hope you like it as well!
By the way......did you notice the countdown to Fall has begun at the top of the page? :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture. I don't however like the countdown to fall. As much as I love fall, I don't look forward to winter!! But thanks for letting us know how much more sun and fun we have left !!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!..YAY for the the fall countdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are soooooooo my daughter! :-)

    ReplyDelete