New England Blogs

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I feel the love! :-)

121/365
When I woke up in the PACU yesterday, I was informed that I had a flower delivery waiting for me!!!! They said it was from my co-workers.....that a very nice young man came down and dropped them off for me! (Thanks Matt....I just know it was you! )They told me they usually don't get flower deliveries in the out patient OR and that I must work with some very special people. Yup......I sure do!! I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people. As corny as it sounds.......we are like a big extended family....and my beautful flowers and card put a very big smile on my face. Some of my coworkers lurk here on my blog....come on......you know who you are LOL......so here's a great big hug and thank you to you!!!!!!!!!
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/60, f4

2 comments:

  1. I feel the hug!!!! Hug you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hug back Nancy!!!! I hope you have a good week. Don't miss me too much! :-)

    ReplyDelete