New England Blogs

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Sister's Garden

Day 126/365

We had a beautiful day here in SE MA. I hope you had a nice day wherever you are as well. I took my Dad down to my sister's house, and he had a fantastic day sitting on her beautiful porch. I had a good day as well. Here's my sister tending to her garden....


You know those little orange tomatoes that I buy at the farm stand? You know, the ones I am addicted to? Well, look at what she has growing! Boy I love my sister. Did I ever tell you how much I love my sister? She's the best!!!! *wink*


Natures Candy......


Nature's Bounty....


I also came home with fresh green beans, fresh wax beans, and a fresh cucumber. Oh, and two books and a Fall scented Yankee Candle she bought for me last week. Yes, I really DO love my sister. Thanks Nancy!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment