New England Blogs

Saturday, December 8, 2012

For Kathy

This post is dedicated to my dear friend Kathy, who lost her husband yesterday to Pancreatic Cancer. Kathy was with me a few years ago on the day that  I took this image. She came out shooting with me on a gorgeous Spring day. We spotted this Great Blue Heron and I wanted to wait for him/her to take flight. I knew it was going to be a while, and Kathy was so kind and told me to take my time.......no matter how long it took for me to get the shot I was after......she would wait with me and just enjoy the day and enjoy being outdoors. That's just the kind of friend that she is.
This image is a symbol for you my friend. Be strong......have patience as you go through these difficult times.......and take flight. You are stronger than you think.
Love you......

No comments:

Post a Comment