New England Blogs

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Abstract

9/365
I checked the blog this morning, and realized we are on the second page. We're moving right along! Today was probably the first day that the image didn't just "come to me". I had to go out and look for it, and it was tough to find. I shot some ducks down at a local pond after work this afternoon (let me clarify.....shot with my camera) :-), but the lighting was awful......way too contrasty. I kept reviewing on my screen, and I knew I wasn't going to be happy with them. When I saw this scene, I knew it was going to be today's photo. My "artsy" side came out, and I played around with it in Photoshop, and ended up with this abstract. (reflections from the edge of a pond rotated 180 degrees.)

                                                            The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 500, 1/125, f5

No comments:

Post a Comment