New England Blogs

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Truly Vermont Scene

Day 156/365

Had a very successful weekend of photography up in The Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. The foliage was only about 20-25% changed, with a few isolated pockets of perhaps 30% change. But we still managed to come home with some beautiful VT images. It's so beautiful up there, that no matter what the conditions, you can't go wrong.
This is possibly my favorite image from the weekend. It is a true Vermont scene........including a sugar house, morning fog over a pond, and hillsides just beginning to change into their Fall colors.


I am leaving tomorrow to head back up to VT for five days. I will post as long as I have wi-fi so hope to post at least a few days while I am up there.
Mother Nature sure is testing us this Fall with the delayed foliage colors and now we have flooding rain predicted with a tropical storm heading our way. Will have to make the best of it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment