New England Blogs

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bean Pond Barton VT Northeast Kingdom Photography

Day 152/365

A week ago today I was here, and a week from today I will be here again. The color of the foliage hasn't changed since I was there last weekend. The unseasonably warm temperatures that we are experiencing in New England have put the brakes on to any emerging color. The good news is that the weather pattern is changing (finally). Tonights lows in Barton are predicted to be 39 degrees. This weeks is forecast for sunny dry days in the 60's and cool nights in the 40's. Color SHOULD be better next weekend when I am up there. Probably won't be peak like it typically is at the end of September, but that's ok. I will take whatever Mother Nature decides to give us.


I'll take a comparison shot a week from today and share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment