New England Blogs

Friday, July 11, 2014

CHASING RAINBOWS

Update. Yes, went to Vermont. Yes, brought the recliner to sleep on. No, I did not sit on it during the drive like Granny Clampett!!!

BUT........drumroll.........I took a picture!!!!!!! Still can't hold the Nikon, but I can hold the point and shoot now........can't hold it up to eye level, but somehow managed to take a few pictures. Went out to find a rainbow after a late day shower with the sun shining......drove up to Duck Pond Road and found this:

                                  "THE COLORS OF THE WIND"




It was pretty cool that the first landscape that I've been able to shoot is of a rainbow!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Carol! Just what I've been waiting for!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Janice!!!!! Please cross your fingers, rattle beads, say a prayer......whatever works for you that I will be able to hold the Nikon by the Fall!!!!!

    ReplyDelete