New England Blogs

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm on the D.L.

Twenty four inches of fresh fallen snow here and this is all I've got:
My shoulder injury is keeping me from getting out with the camera gear, and I'm not too happy about it. Remember the three club competition my camera club is in that I told you about? At this point I have practically nothing to submit. It's like I'm on the DL (disabled list).....and my team is in the playoffs....and I'm not able to contribute to try to get one for the team. Yes, a corny analogy but the best I could come up with.
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not whining. Really. I'm very lucky and I know things could be sooooooo much worse. I'm just glad I have a good team to carry us to victory. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your rotator cuff mends swiftly! I am itching to get out there but until my little shadow goes back to school I don't feel good about visiting the harder-hit areas of town....

    ReplyDelete