New England Blogs

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Wicked Tulips Farm Johnston RI

A few weeks ago I went to visit Wicked Tulips Farm with Miss J and the three kids. Tulips galore.... and as I always blog every year, I encourage you to go visit next year. This year an adults admission included ten picked tulips, which was really great. Any additional tulips that you picked were a dollar each.

Now onto the Grands. It's nearly impossible for me to get a decent photo of the three of them together. Ryleigh is always willing to pose for me, but Stevie and Joey, not so much. :-)


Something tells me that rock was more interesting to the boys than my camera. :-)

Stevie was on the run a lot.....


Joey is not quite walking on his own yet, but was able to stand alone for a few photos....



My cooperative Ryleigh....




A few other random shots from the day....









No comments:

Post a Comment