New England Blogs

Thursday, January 31, 2019

New England Patriots Super Bowl 53 Rally

I went to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro on Sunday morning to see the NE Patriots off as they headed to Atlanta to play in Super Bowl 53. It was a sunny Sunday morning, and Patriots Nation was out in full force to support the team. There were over 35000 of us zealous fans present.

Entering the stadium:


It was fun to watch the crowd!






It was also fun to see the signs that some of the fans brought along....




My favorite part???? Well this, of course....




The goat chanting the famous saying....."We're Still Here"




We stayed and hung out after the rally ended.....





"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO"


2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you could go and photograph this. It allows me to be there with you vicariously. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muffy!!!! I'm glad to hear that because I always enjoy living vicariously through all of your travel photos.

      Delete