New England Blogs

Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Foliage Greensboro Vermont Backroads

Hi there! Got home late evening from an amazing six day trip to the Finger Lakes region of NY to photograph waterfalls. Had an amazing time and have hundreds of images to go through. I'll be sharing them here on "Travel Tuesdays" so stay tuned!

I still have many photos from the VT foliage trip to share with you. Today will be showing some images taken along the back roads of Greensboro.....an area I have only really visited when I go to the Hill Farmstead Brewery. This time I decided to explore the areas beyond the brewery. It was gorgeous!

This is a barn that we pass each time we go to the brewery. I was looking forward to photographing it from the top of the hill in the Fall season. Unfortunately we had very gray boring skies on the day we were there. I plan to return next Fall on a better sky day:


Lovely view along the road:


Stumbled upon this beautiful farm scene:


One of the moments where the car comes to a screeching halt.....the colors of this tree were really this vivid. It was beautiful.



Found a pretty little sugar house that was just begging to be photographed:



A favorite thing to do is to drive up a big hill on a dirt road. When I get to the top of the hill, I turn around......and sometimes get lucky with what I see behind me......such as this gorgeous scene. Things like this make me very happy! I love the sugar maples at the top of the hill that frame the distant cabin. This right here is an example of why I love to do what I do. (Click photo for larger view)


More VT photos coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice work, Carol. Love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yu very much Kerry. I appreciate it. That last shot is one of my favorites from this trip. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete