New England Blogs

Friday, August 10, 2018

Tangerini's Spring Street Farm Sunflowers

I thought I was hot on Tuesday at the Patriots Training Camp in Foxboro. Well, the very next day I went to Tangerinis Farm in Millis MA to pick sunflowers with Miss J and the kids. Wow......it was brutally hot out in the sunny fields. We didn't last more than 10-15 minutes out there. I didn't take too many photos, but here are a couple that I took.



We were all happier in the shade having our lunch at the Farmers Porch, where all farm to table fresh delicious and nutritious food is served.





I hope to return here on another day that's not so hot with my camera if the sunflowers last for another week. I will be away all next week but hope to go back to this farm the week after my vacation. It's also a good excuse to go for a yummy lunch as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment